Tuesday, August 03, 2004

inadequacies

for all the weight i have (unfortunately, the scale i bought read the same as the one at the gym. wtf man. i think the weighing machines of the world are somehow conspiring against me), there are many more inadequacies.

first of all my need for instant gratification. i bought a cup of iced green tea to cool off on a hot day. within the time taken for me to get to this blogsite, all 750 ml of it has been transferred from the table to my gut. (ahh, that explains why i'm heavy!) yup. everything in front of me has no chance of escaping my mouth. hahaha.

but back to instant gratification. the other day we went to meijer to stock up on groceries. and i just had to open the pack of mini graham teddies. no sorry, cannot wait til after i pay. it just doesn't taste the same you know.

reminds me of a funny joke faye made one time. we were grocery shopping again (that's about the only fun thing to do around here really) and i took a bag of cherries. and of course i have to dip my fingers into that bag of succulent deep red fruit. i even very shamelessly grabbed an extra bag (you know the pull and tear type) for the seeds and stems as i planned to eat my way through at least half of the cherries by the time i was done. i cajoled faye into joining me (and trust me, doesn't take much to convince her haha) and when she asked where i disposed of the seeds, i pointed to the extra bag. she exclaimed, "wah, you even have a pit stop?!!" pit stop. get it?? hahahaha.


1 Comments:

Blogger fnb said...

correct...correct. hopefully the unks get to retire young as well.

eh instant gratification. how about closing the car window halfway, turning on the air con first, then closing it fully ? lucky the teddy s was re-sealable. ive beeped an empty small yakult before. sticky somemore. NTUCaunty not happy.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home