Thursday, August 19, 2004

labour pains

aye, once in a while i must take a breather from work. and since everyone is asleep and my sms is not working by a cruel twist of fate (along with a 170+++ phone bill this month which i plan to dispute and my newly replaced phone whose sim function cannot be unlocked), i have to resort to pouring my complaints to the ever patient computer screen. ARGH!!! why why why do phone problems have to happen right when i really really need to be studying?? today i have spoken to at least 6 different customer service people at t-mobile, they must think i'm the CEO's spy doing my weekly rounds to see whose job will get outsourced to india.

but i have to hand it to them. they never once raised their voice even when i morphed into a huge bitch demanding that my sim be unlocked because i am "going to be in a foreign country for 3 months and you cannot expect me to roam for that whole time unless you're paying for it!!!"

on a happier/maybe sadder note, the other thing i will miss about ann arbor- WHOLE FOODS. oh glorious supermarket that has made me aspire to greater things like become a cheese guru. i will miss the regular sample of aged gouda that greets me at the entrance and the artichoke spinach dip sample before i hit the check out. i will miss the raspberry yoghurt pretzels and organiz dried mango at the bulk food section that have taken me through countless all nighters. (i have to pay that tribute to nutella crepe too)

well, what to do? it's a trade off between hippie-organic-gourmet grocery and noisy, smelly wet markets, and right now my utility from the latter is much higher. aye i need my fix of tao hway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home