Wednesday, November 24, 2004

dependence

i have settled quite nicely into my slightly bigger new room in the same apt (my landlord doesn't care where she sleeps really). i was going to take pictures again to show off my makeover, but gasp! to my horror, when i turned on my camera, it said, "NO CARD". then my heart did a flip flop. shit. i open the card compartment (whatever it's called) and F***, it's gone.
then it's like one of those your-whole-life-flashes-past-you moments and i'm trying desperately to recall where i could have lost it. must have been the digital print stand at k-mart. F***! F***!!!!!! and in the midst of moving, i can't even find my lousy 32mb card. i feel like a real shithead now but it's too trivial to call anyone about so i just need to let my frustrations out here.

and sa, i totally spilled liquid into my keyboard too in freshman year and i think i almost cried coz my comp just kept whirring away when i tried to turn it on. i remember i was on my bed and a good song came up on my playlist and i wanted to find out the title. so i craned over with my book AND glass of water in ONE hand (had to use my other arm to prop myself up yeah)...and of course i toppled over and proceeded to drown my keyboard. and yes, i also stood there desperately drip drying it and trying to sweet talk it into regaining consciousness. i found out later that the best thing to do it to blow a fan over the wet area to dry it up quicker. *wink*

peiru was freaked out by my shanghai divas cd today. i think the idea of chinese people speaking broken english in remixed chinese classics was not too appealing to her. haha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home