Tuesday, January 03, 2006

family is all gone and so is my roommate so the house is unusually silent i have to have the tv on just so there is some semblance of life here.

tried snow boarding for the first time in something like 6 years and it was not fun or cool. i fell too many times for it to be good for my ego- got a huge butt bruise, knees are black and blue, slammed into the ground with a straight arm so i think the juices between my elbow joints have been squished out and i am going to pay for all of this with rheumatism when i am older. i think i am going to buy myself a pair of snow blades because then i can go down the black slopes without having to worry about falling flat on my face every 30 seconds (maybe it will be more like 1 min upright time on snow blades).

brand new year. and who's resolution is not to get trim and fit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home