Tuesday, May 06, 2008

getting frumpy

as kibum predicted, i my desire to dress up has faded. i sit in my tights or baggy pants all day, no make up, can't care less about how my hair looks.

my nails are a mess too.

yesterday we went to see roman de gare and since i had been sitting around in my aladdin pants all day i saw no need to change out of them to go to the theater. so i threw on his aspesi jacket and flip flops for a real oversized look. as i came down with my bike, my bf looked shell-shocked. this was a new look he had never seen.

"are you going to the movies in your peejamahs?"
"what"
"what the f are you wearing?"
"who cares"

well, anyway, we stopped at whole foods to get theater-dinner. someone in line asked me, "can i ask where you got your jacket? i've been looking for one exactly like that for the longest time!"

see- i obviously make oversized stylish.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Butter Pecan Candie said...

haha. so funny. but i honestly think that you still look good no matter what you wear. all you 3 sisters are so pretty it's impossible to make you all look bad.

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home