Monday, December 06, 2004

waiting for the nails to dry

so it's 1.26am and i should be sleeping so i can wake up in 5 hours fresh and ready for my first day at work. but no, i got home at 1130pm from the airport and after unpacking, sorting out the mail (which included my new polaroid!! whoopie! but also a credit extention denial. boo...) and brushing up, i just had to paint my nails because i need to make a good first impression no?

since tomorrow morning will be a mad rush, i will skip breakfast and pray hard that true to bloomberg culture, the new class of trainees will be served breakfast during our orientation. how exciting. i think i'm most excited about the gym discounts which i will badly need since food is free at work. :p

shit, my nail just got caught on one of the keys. damn. extra 5 minutes now.

aye, since i have time, let me just complain about the stewardess who was serving my aisle tonight. she came along with her beverage cart and the guy next to me asked for milk with his tea. she pulled open the carton and proceeded to spill milk all over me. waiting for a "oh dear i'm sorry hon," i received nothing and only a "spilled all over me too." and she walked off to clean herself but didn't even offer to get me napkins to clean my shirt! but whatever, it didn't really bother me until i was about to take a sip of my water and realized it was chalky!!! (ie, milk spilled into it too!) stupid stewardess. now aren't we thankful for our singapore girls? (oops, not all the time!)

3 Comments:

Blogger takeflighttonight said...

i'm glad u caught yourself before you started toasting singapore girls. the topic has come up more than once this weekend and i seriously still get riled up at the thought of those stupid blue kabayas, bright red lips/nails and buns that are hairsprayed stiff. hehe.

11:23 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

don't forget the REGULATION BRAS!!! have you noticed how all their boobs are off the UNNATURALLY high, full variety? CLEARLY fake!!!

12:49 AM  
Blogger sarah said...

oops meant of not off. but anyway...fakes fakes!!! foamy cups sewn into those kebayas!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home