Sunday, July 17, 2005

the new york times

ru and sarah - girls i miss you and wish i were there so we could just hang out and bitch about nothing and everything. peiru- UN noodles is not the same without you. :(

trying to study but all i can think about is why he didn't call. it's a gnawing feeling
and i want to explode, cry out loud or just lie on my bed and think all these stupid things, but none of these things can just reach out and touch him and tell him i love him more than anything in the world. (just about)

i was making my bed this morning and noticed the price tag i never cut out from my quilt. all part of my buy-and-return strategy. obviously failed this time but i try for the most part to convince myself it really doesn't look great on me once i get home.

i'm looking forward to pad see-aw tonight at UN-sans ru and hang sadly- but it is my comfort food and maybe it will make me feel a little better.

1 Comments:

Blogger MADAM J said...

Jia, my turn to ask you...is it final?

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home