Saturday, January 14, 2006

about three more people i know are getting married soon and that makes way too many people for me to feel young. to think my resolution this year (other than to lose weight) is to live life and embrace my youth.

my slogan this week is SHED THE SHAWL BABY! yes-i have shed the shawl and am returning to the world outside of dvds and group therapy for the broken hearted. to mark my step out into hipness, i went to le souk on thursday night for shisha, partied it up at marquee with good music but lots of eurotrash, and tonight we are headed to pacha for another workout.

i think the closer i get to the reality of my age, the less willing i am to face up to what it means for me. i used to think i wanted to be married by 24 and have kids by 27. that leaves me about 5 mths if i want to stick to that plan.

last night i was walking home along 14th st with jeremy and we walked by Knit NY (remember that knitting shop i wrote about months ago). i have always suspected that friday night is gay night there but last night truly confirmed it because there was no mistaking a sign that said "ONLY BOYS ALLOWED".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home