Tuesday, September 05, 2006

my face looks like it was pummeled. all we did was sleep with the windows open because the weather has gotten cooler and the a/c was taken out. but because it rained the day before, we had mozzies swarming all over but by the time we realized, it was too late and the mozzies had made a feast of my face, legs, arms and whatever else they felt like. and now i have these ugly red welts all over and they itch like a bitch too. this seems to happen to me pretty damn frequently.

i also seem to bruise easily so any damn thing that hits my leg causes a big black and blue. last week i had to wear black opaque tights to work wed to fri because of these unsightly discoloured patches on both legs. and the ones on my arm make me feel a little abused but i think they are from my laptop that sticks out slightly from my shoulder bag and hits my inner arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home