Thursday, August 26, 2004

hives

i have an outbreak of hives. for the uninformed, those are like mutated mosquito bites/welts that pop up in clusters on the skin. and where else they choose to come up but my face!!

it all started this morning as i was munching off of some spongecake thing for breakfast. one of my cats jumps onto the table and i decide to share some of my spongecake with him (spread the calories baby!). stroked him and probably rubbed my eyes and breathed in lots of tiny furs from his body at the same time. in minutes, my eyes were running like a faucet and i could feel this burning itch just spreading from my eyes to my cheeks. horrors! pink welts just growing all over and making me feel like a scaly fish. my throat starting itching too and i felt like i was about to die.

well almost. because i'm back from the doc's now and i am quite fine except i probably still look like shit from swollen eyes and messed up cheeks. thank goodness i am staying home today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home