Wednesday, July 20, 2005

lonely times

hang! i don't believe you actually read this. that is funny. i miss you around and think how much less of nyc i would have seen if we weren't living together (i mean, you're my fellow market-prowler and i miss our fun weekends!!!)

trust me- times are much harder without ru and hang for me to bitch with. my mum asked the other day -are you ok? take care coz it must be difficult now that both han yi and peiru are gone. AWWW... i truly miss you guys.

anyway i went crazy last night with that HITs or is it MTV fresh compilation cd. blasted it and danced around the house like a madwoman and did squats and other exercises i thought would help make my butt slightly smaller. so today i am aching a little but it's a good sort of ache. heartache unfortunately does not feel as good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home