Thursday, October 27, 2005

i munched my way through 4 packs of crunchy bah hu. at first i only ate the large clumps because the brought greatest utility per bite, but now that all my packs have been depleted of chunks and only shreds remain, i have no choice but to use a spoon for ease of consumption. (yes, a spoon works better than my fingers because i can get more per spoonful in my mouth than i can with my fingers.)

bought some ghanian music last weekend because we heard some good music in a cab and i asked the driver what it was. funny enough he was the second ghanian cab driver we met that night. it's playing right now and hang just commented:"eh that guy's cd was quite nice ah"
"why? this one not nice ah?"
"er haha, no lah. just that his was quite nice"

went to the affordable art fair this weekend this i could purchase myself an affordable piece of art. ying jian suggested i should start a VERY affordable art fair in light of my weak purchasing power. at least it was a very inspirational fair and the works were very cool. btw, resin-coated is in and perspex over anything is also very trendy.

need to think of a way to sell all my stuff. ebay is too time consuming coz i have to take pictures and pay them to post my stuff. i was thinking of just setting up a table on the street outside lynette's apt and if the police come, i can just bolt into her lobby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home