Monday, January 16, 2006

did i forget to mention

that keifer sutherland was walking around my office last week and my heart nearly stopped. this was about as close to a dream coming true for me. not sure if he heard me call out his name in my head but he seemed to have and gave me a smile as he walked past with a lady on his arm. oh my hero!

and i think it's about time i get rid of the mini x'mas tree we have. time for the finger puppets to come off (we couldn't think of other cool ornaments so we adorned the tree with the finger puppets that were supposed to be sewn onto those t-shirts we were supposed to sell).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u saw jack bauer?!? what was he doing in ur office??? what was it like? was he hot? just like on tv? are u watching the new 24 yet? they are going to start showing season 4 here in feb!

oh and glad i reminded u of the brilliance behind 'lady'. anthems from that era soooo remind me of you. miss u.

piccolina

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home