Wednesday, August 11, 2004

u-haul, me-haul

yesterday i called nwa just as sudden oh-i-better-make-sure-my-flight-is-confirmed thing, which by the way, i have NEVER done before. and good thing i did because i realized i was booked on a SEPTEMBER 22nd flight out of here!!! it seems a very me thing to do, yet how could i have made such a grave mistake because at the time of booking i must've already been itching to leave here. so anyway, thank god for my quick wits (again!) i changed my flight and brought it forward two days. so now i'll be home the 22nd of AUGUST my darlins! which means i get on the plane on the 20th, which is a day after two final exams.

which also means i have exactly one week to churn out another research paper, study for two exams and haul my ass out of my pig-sty of a house. and this is no mean feat guys because i literally have to wrap my life up here (like those bundles they carried in the chinese kung fu movies) and poof! i'm gone. erased from the memory of this small place that i called home(?) for two thirds of three years. but then i'll be in limbo for 3 days without a home to return to, tapping my fingers and my body hairs pulling out of their follicles impatient to get on that plane.

ooh, the warmth of home beckons and i can't wait. but first, i need to get this paper done. it's due in 30 mins, and i haven't edited and probably won't. i haven't cited anything, and i have to run to the comp lab to get it printed out. oh, and i also have to write another stupid report of what i did for an economics of crime group project by 9am. but i really didn't do anything, so i guess i'll have to just pull something out of my ass in the next 15 mins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home