Monday, March 27, 2006

somehow i find the oddest times of day to be productive. it is 2.10am now and i just spent the last two hours shoving my laundry in the machines and cooking three different dishes which will feed me the next couple of days. i carried my yoga mat around town today but got too lazy to head uptown from soho to go to class so maybe this crazy middle of night domestication is my subconscious way of making up for the yoga class i missed.

my Z key is acting up and doesn't type without me pressing down hard on it. v v annoying.

so glad i am not travelling this week. i need this break and i am excited to spend some time at home after four weeks of checking in and out of hotel rooms.

elaine is coming next week and i am looking forward to bah hu crunch and my video cam. and of course her company too. :) before she comes i have to try and eradicate the hamster stench that lingers in our apt. not that we have new pets at all. what happened was that i fell asleep while boiling some meat. lynette's call woke me up to a room filled with smoke and i ran to the kitchen to turn off the stove. the whole house was a smoky mess and i opened all the windows and our main door to ventilate. the odour got out into the hallway and soon enough someone reported it to security and five mins later a security officer turned up asking if everything was ok. so my point is that the apt smells like hamster because leftover smoke stinks like hamster. i have sprayed the air freshener to depletion, lighted scnted candle in the area but the stench is sticking.

other than a slightly sticky apt, life is just about swell right now and i cannot complain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home