Wednesday, May 31, 2006

i wonder if it is better to have a mirror that makes you look fat or better to have one that makes you look slim. the former would frustrate me to no end and i would always be depressed at how fat i am. i would be less confident, less smiley, and generally a less happy person.
OR i could be deluded into thinking i was slimmer than i actually am, and be quite happy and oblivious to reality.
but maybe the fat mirror will push me to get off my ass and work out. and the slim mirror will make me complacent and eat a little more because i can afford it!

the little dilemmas of life. tsk tsk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is better to have a mirror that makes u look slim!! life is too short! hope all is well with u my dear!! luv and hugs!

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just eat less lah!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home