Monday, June 26, 2006

how the heck do i create a link on my sidebar??? i tell you i am not stupid and have looked through the help pages and trust me i have done exactly as instructed but surprise surprise as with all technology and me, i have had no luck whatsoever. if anyone can help me out please do!

i am trying to create a link to deepmarket.com because if someone has a link to this blog, the owner of deepmarket will offset a ton of carbon through carbonfund.org. this costs nothing, so if you are smarter than me, please go and create a link and tell deepmarket.com blogger that you have a link and he can go and offset a ton of carbon. and really how difficult is this that i work in a technology company and cannot fucking add a link to my sidebar???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home