Friday, August 13, 2004

revenge of the WART

i have this wart growing on my index finger of my left hand. it's getting really big and ugly but after many treatments of collomack, i guess its worst days are over. but it's still there, slowing getting bigger and bigger- somedays i wonder if it will take over my whole finger and my fingerprint will look like a cauliflower (that's the medical description of warts btw!). so collomack wasn't potent enough to kill the wart and i went on another mission to find the ultimate wart buster. i found WARTNER in the village apothecary and i bought it because it was the most expensive wart medication and i thought damn this wart is high maintenance!

talk about takeaway high tech- my wartner comprises a dildoh looking compressed can which releases some freezing agent which promises to cure warts the same way it would be done at a doctor's office. the directions also say that after one application my wart will fall off after 10-14 days. it's been like 2 days and i really can't stop checking my wart out to see if it's going to die of suffocation anytime soon.

i wonder how these scientist people invent things like wart cures. i mean, which normal person figures, hey, maybe freezing these outgrowths of skin will make them fall off. why not just clip them off with a huge nail clipper? which is what i did- it made my wart bleed and bleed but only to return with greater vengeance. i swear it started growing at double its usual rate.

oh well, i'll let you in on the twist ending in 14 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home