Tuesday, August 02, 2005

culinary class last night was fun except there were too many old people and ladies who were flirting so hard to get laid by the average joes in class. learned knife skills and how to sear meat. we made gazpacho and our own vinaigrette. i'm glad i don't like dressing on my salad because now i know just how much oil there is in it.

i'm feeling a little better now maybe because i'm too busy at work to think about sad things. weekends seem to be the worst because i don't feel like i can throw myself into fun right now.

my mother who is a saint in her own right gave my cousin the task of buying all these fancy japanese goodies from narita to cheer me up. so last night we had a tasting feast of all these fancy things like mushrooms-shaped biscuits with green tea/red bean flavoured caps, lemon cheesecake flavoured cones, green tea truffles, miniature choux pastry. yum

seeing happy couples all over the place makes me so jealous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home