Wednesday, August 31, 2005

so i woke up at 7 am to go to the gym before work (this takes a lot of effort btw). just a block outside my apt, i see this girl with a cool tattoo and i stared and for some reason trip over my foot to twist my ankle. not sure what to do with a twisted ankle except to ice it. but there goes my 3-day gym plan. GO SOUTH BEACH then i guess.

the diet says i can only have 75 cals worth of sweet snacks a day. i have been pushing it to more like 100-120(i get really creative with this sugar free stuff). i don't think 2 weeks of phase 1 is enough because i have too much of a sweet tooth.

still don't feel any thinner. maybe it's those sugar free puddings- so delish.

but whatever, at least it's taken me away from the buffet of snacks in the office pantry and i'm cooking creative now (inspired by culinary class too!).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello from cambridge, ontario, jia.. be glad you're living in a city.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home